About Me

My photo
Married for 29 years, have 1 son aged 17. Been a Girls' Brigade leader for over 30 years and still love working with the girls. Enjoy card making and visiting craft shops.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

What a busy few weeks

Hi all. thought I'd better get back to blogging again, it's been really busy over the last few weeks, have had to do extra hours at work cos I've been renewing my first aid certificate and thankfully I passed. Also Andrew was in the spotlight show in the church and the week of the show I was busy in the background, have to say it was a fab show and Andrew and his pals put on a brillant Marx brothers sketch, all the kids were brillant. Last Friday was the Girls' Brigade fundraising dance, it was a fantastic night and we raised £750 for the Haiti earthquake appeal, it was worth all the hard work orgainising it. Hopefully I should be able to get back to proper card making soon, everything I have done over the last few weeks have been quick cards whicj I'll upload soon. Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, its greatly appreciated

Scotland Photography site

Scotland Photography site
Top Photos of Scotland