About Me

My photo
Married for 29 years, have 1 son aged 17. Been a Girls' Brigade leader for over 30 years and still love working with the girls. Enjoy card making and visiting craft shops.

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Another Docrafts challenge card


Must be on a roll at the moment, or just having a chance to make some cards. Made this for the Tilda Challenge on docrafts, the criteria was distressted, layers and glitter. This was certainly a challenge as I don't have distressed inks and have not done any distressing before. So I improvised and used chalk inks on my sentiment and flower to try to create a distressed look.  Think I will now need to invest in some distressed inks on my next visit to the craft shop.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card carol, the tilda is fab and gorgeous colours.i love your layout and inking.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol!!
    Fab card!!, the distressing looks great and your Tilda is gorgeous!!
    Take care love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, its greatly appreciated

Scotland Photography site

Scotland Photography site
Top Photos of Scotland