About Me

My photo
Married for 29 years, have 1 son aged 17. Been a Girls' Brigade leader for over 30 years and still love working with the girls. Enjoy card making and visiting craft shops.

Monday 7 June 2010

Embossed card


Was supposed to be tidying my craft room last night, and was sorting my papers and thought I'd have a play with my embossing folders. Used Gemstone textured cardstock, capusule collection backing paper, flowers and gemstones, papermania butterfly and sentiment from stash.

Think I'll be getting more time to make cards now as that the world cup about to start and I don't get a look in with 2 boys in the house. x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is really lovely. That's one folder I don't have...it's gorgeous. Love the butterfly xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgoeus card, i love the embossed flower and really fab colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, its greatly appreciated

Scotland Photography site

Scotland Photography site
Top Photos of Scotland